CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

The "I love myself (and my body) list"


In preparation for Valentines Day, I give you the love list. Thanks Kara for posting it on your blog so I could copy you and encourage each and everyone of you to make a list of your own. Post it, print it, and then read it daily. These are the things you should be focusing on constantly.





1. What do you love about your body?

My arms and shoulders, my "bubble butt", the fact that I am 5'2", my big ears, and my back.


2. When did you surprise yourself with your physical strength?

Just on Saturday when I wanted to run for an hour (I haven't run for a couple weeks) and did it with no stops!


3. When were you braver than you thought you could be?

When I started Personal Training. I am not an outgoing person around strangers, so when I decided to train I knew I would be dealing with strangers. It still scares me but the more I do it, the easier it gets.


4. When did your self control blow you away?

Anytime I can resist treats in the house, treats at my Mom's house, or treats at Cristy's house. I allow treats from time to time but every other day is kinda rediculous!


5. What is your proudest moment ever?

I have a couple but the all involve my kids: The day(s) they were born, the day Tre read a cereal nutrition list in the store and found one he liked (Fruity and Cocoa Pebbles) that had 3 grams of fiber and less than 15 grams of sugar (yes, people were staring!), and the day Belle threw a front flip off the couch with no help or cohersion.


6. When was the last time you felt beautiful?

I don't know about beautiful, but I feel hot almost everyday when I work out and can see the defenition in my muscles, the sweat dripping everywhere, and the flush in my cheeks.


7. Why do you deserve to meet your goals?

I deserve to meet my goals because I am a happy, nice person. I love life for what it is. I have a wonderful family that I love to take care of. I deserve it because I love myself.

1 comments:

Cammie said...

Great list. I must say, I also love your arms!

I've been thinking about what my answers to these questions would be, and it takes a lot of thought. Thanks for posting such an insightful and thought provoking post.

Love it!