CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


2008. I can't believe it. Time is flying at warp speed and there is nothing I can do about it. This year the kids actually stayed up to ring in the new year...with one exception. They celebrated at 9pm. Talk about deceitful but I just couldn't let my kids stay up until midnight. At the same time I wanted to have a "mini party" and let them in on the fun. We made pizza rolls and brownies, drank bubbly sprite, played games, and wore New Year hat's. When it was 10 seconds to nine o'clock we counted down and then blew on really loud and annoying horns. The kids had a great time and then got to bed by 9:30 which meant that Jer and I had a great time too!
2007 was an eventful year and I am looking forward to 2008 being the same way.

0 comments: